GXQ Immigration Services

— Your reliable immigration consultant


Sponsor your spouse, partner or children

A Canadian citizen, registered Indian, or permanent resident can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child to come to Canada.

Requirements for a sponsor

Requirements for spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

If you submit the interest to sponsor form and you're invited to submit a complete application, you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada.

You can sponsor your own parents and grandparents if:

When you sponsor a parent or a grandparent, the undertaking is valid for 20 years.

About us

GXQ Immigration Services is registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). All the cases are handled by Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) to ensure professionalism and punctuality.

Free evaluation

​We offer free skilled worker immigration evaluation and customized immigration plan.

Follow us