GXQ Immigration Services

— Your reliable immigration consultant


Apply for study permit within Canada

​You can only apply for a study permit within Canada if you are: a minor child in primary or secondary school

If you’re in Canada and none of the options above describe you, you need to follow the instructions for applying for a study permit from outside Canada.

About us

GXQ Immigration Services is registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). All the cases are handled by Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) to ensure professionalism and punctuality.

Free evaluation

​We offer free skilled worker immigration evaluation and customized immigration plan.

Follow us